Joining this subscription will grant you the right to sell models of my design.
Commercial License only applies to files you already have in your Gumroad* or MyMiniFactory Library.
*Files purchased on 3dhexes.com are processed through Gumroad.
The license is paid monthly, semi-annually or annually (with an appropriate discount).
You are entitled to the license only if your subscription is active and paid for.
Each subscriber gets a 30% discount on the purchase of files on MyMiniFactory (https://www.myminifactory.com/users/3DHexes) and a set of graphics for your store, including my logo and "Licensed Merchant" badge.
After subscribing to this license, a Registry Survey will be automatically sent to your email.
Completing it is necessary to obtain a commercial license.
The survey includes questions about your store, its location, etc.
The completion is also necessary for my website to contain information about your store and confirmation that you are actually a licensed seller: https://3dhexes.com/licensedmerchants/
Commercial Use License:
- Merchant's may sell printed models from my designs as long as they remain subscribed to a Gumroad’s Subscription that provides a commercial license.
- Merchants may not sell or distribute my digital files.
- Merchants must credit 3DHexes as the creator of the designs in all product listings and posts made using my designs.
- Merchants may not trade my digital files for prints or services.
- The commercial license is limited only to the use of the file for 3D printing purposes. Other types of use, i.e. for commercial use in illustrations, games, concept art, etc., are prohibited.
- Filling in the 3DHexes Registry survey (received on email upon subscribing) is mandatory for receiving the Commercial Use License.
- Merchant names will be listed publicly on www.3dhexes.com
- Resin or metal casting, as well as injection molding is not covered by this license and strictly forbidden.
- Merchants may not my our renders, prints, or photos of my models for any purpose besides advertising the sale of those prints they are licensed for.
- Merchants may not use 3DHexes content for any crowdfunding campaigns.
- No file modification allowed. If you need to modify the file, please contact me.
- 3DHexes retains the right to revoke any Commercial Use License at any time.
- Any theft, redistribution, resale, imitation, licensing, leasing, or claimed ownership of the creator’s copyrighted brand and materials will be considered a breach of this agreement, an infringement of copyright law, and dealt with accordingly.